Ministry Updates Due to COVID-19Get Details
Ministry Updates Due to COVID-19
Contact Name: Holley Chapman
- As of right now, no ministries will be meeting on campus through April. We will continue to assess the situation and adjust accordingly.
- Re|engage has been postponed until we meet again in-person.
- Women’s Ministry will be meeting online this week. Contact Kim with any questions or catch the teaching here.
- Men’s discipleship study is meeting online.
- There will be no Wednesday night programming until further notice. Bobby, Jenny and Jon have resources available to your family! Please be sure to read our Week to Week e-mail for how to stay connected with these ministries. (If you are not receiving Week to Week, email Holley.)
- Small groups are meeting online; contact Keith for more information on groups.
- If you have any ministry-specific questions, please text or email your specific ministry leader. Email Holley if you are unsure of how to reach your ministry leader.
- For those in the higher-risk population, if we can be of any assistance in running errands, delivering groceries or the like, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to make yourself available to serve by running errands as they come, please sign up here.
- If you haven’t given online before, you can do so here.
- The church office is closed. We are continuing to answer the phone and are reachable via e-mail. Find e-mail addresses here.
Crosspoint is the college ministry of Grace Bible Church. It exists to help all college-aged men and women grow as fully devoted followers of Jesus through word, worship, service, and family. Scroll down to learn more about who we are, what we do and how you can come join us!
Join a community group, Thursday nights at 7pm, starting August 29th. Email Roman for more information!